Thread: Steve Mulder - CMC #48

Hybrid View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchntx View Post
    I asked Brenda if I could share Steve's story with you guys and she said that Steve said "Sure". He loves each of you and we often spoke of the times we had racing with you folks.

Steve is my brother, helping me through some dark times and pray I was able to repay the favor in some way. We've toured the states surrounding Texas and had plans on riding the smokies this spring And the Dakotas this fall. We had profound conversations and times I will never forget.

God can produce wonderful miracles and I haven't given up hope. If so inclined, please put Steve on your prayer list, along with his family and me too, please.
    Mitch, I had been thinking about the past group of CMC guys that brought me into this crazy thing the last couple of days with Hallett coming up; If I remember correctly, once Steve was using some liquid CO2 to make a block for his coolsuit.

Please forward the Francis' love and prayers for the entire family - including people like you who are family by choice.

I don't have the words - this just hurts.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    once Steve was using some liquid CO2 to make a block for his coolsuit.

Yessir that was him.

He also had a "manifold" built into a cooler that allowed multiple suits to be plugged in. Was nice for those midday driver's meetings.
    We used it during 3 gun matches. When asked about it, he always told folks it was his portable dialysis machine.