Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 MSRH Round 1 Video Thread

Hybrid View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    I cut my video with the command line on my mac, I wrote a little bash script that I just pass 2 times to, and it cuts and uploads to youtube using ffmpeg and the google CLI tools.
    This may as well be French to an old guy like me.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    I'm

This may as well be French to an old guy like me.

JJ
    I'm not near as old as you but I thought the same thing. Thanks Sean-I'll check it out sometime.

Yeah-Camaro's require at least 9 fingers on the wheel.

Tyler-looked like you were able to pull the SI car down the straightaway-feel free to see if they will let you run your car in SI and give the F-body's a chance at a podium this year.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Bryan, you have certainly been in an entertaining mood lately with jabs at the Stangs. It is easy to pull SI cars on the straights when they lift and give a point by. ;^)
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    Race 2: VIDEO LINK
    Hard for me to tell with your white balance like it is... how much of the overall smoke is my engine/exhaust versus mine/anybody else's tire smoke? Have you guys noticed it getting worse Hallett/TWS/ECR/MSRH?
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Hard for me to tell with your white balance like it is... how much of the overall smoke is my engine/exhaust versus mine/anybody else's tire smoke? Have you guys noticed it getting worse Hallett/TWS/ECR/MSRH?
    The smoke signals say "Time for a new engine"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    "Time for a new engine"
    I hear they run best right before they let go...
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    Bryan, you have certainly been in an entertaining mood lately with jabs at the Stangs. It is easy to pull SI cars on the straights when they lift and give a point by. ;^)
    I'm glad you enjoy them-I'll certainly keep them coming but I'm not the only one that is making those comments either-if you remember some of my best lines I think were around the campfire. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice it in the videos-although a rocket scientist has confirmed this observation. But if you would have said the difference is when you get on the gas maybe you could let that slide but I don't see any evidence that he lifted? Maybe he told you afterwards that he lifted to let him by but I have never seen Dennis lift to let a CMC car by.

But hey-maybe that's just what all the mustang drivers think when they motor by people in the straights that everyone is just lifting to give them a point by..........(i'll be here all night)
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    I'm glad you enjoy them-I'll certainly keep them coming but I'm not the only one that is making those comments either-if you remember some of my best lines I think were around the campfire. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice it in the videos-although a rocket scientist has confirmed this observation. But if you would have said the difference is when you get on the gas maybe you could let that slide but I don't see any evidence that he lifted? Maybe he told you afterwards that he lifted to let him by but I have never seen Dennis lift to let a CMC car by.

But hey-maybe that's just what all the mustang drivers think when they motor by people in the straights that everyone is just lifting to give them a point by..........(i'll be here all night)
    I'm pretty sure I got on power sooner than he did in that case, the straight before that he got on power sooner and I wasn't reeling him in.
    P2W for spec iron and a fox are almost the same, 11.75:1 vs 11.92:1.

Dan is able to go fast with the platform, maybe your setup changes will help for MSR-C. Do you want to co drive your car for TT? I'll split the supersize fee if you want.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net